Liquid Light is a unique dietary supplement made by cold extraction from fossilized ancient petrified plant material, which is a rich source of minerals. This dietary supplement is a natural ionic beverage that will replenish your body what conventional sports drinks do, without the burden of unnecessary additives and synthetic substances.
We find in it
- fulvic/ fulvic acid – this is a complex of organic substances formed naturally during the decomposition of organic matter,
- minerals and trace elements – these are bound here in natural complexes, i.e. in the same form as minerals obtained from the soil and plants.
How Liquid Light is beneficial to the human body
- It is a natural source of minerals and trace elements,
- it is a natural mineral, electrolyte solution,
- in addition to the usual minerals, it contains an unusually wide range of trace elements that are very important for the human body, even if we only need them in minimal amounts,
- the mixture of natural organic substances, collectively known as fulvic acid, has a wide range of benefits for the human body.
Who is the product suitable for and how to use it?
For anyone who wants to add mineral and trace elements to the body
For athletes – Liquid Light is actually a pure natural ionic drink
Its natural character distinguishes it from commonly available “synthetic” ionic drinks in several aspects:
- Commonly available ionic drinks are designed to quickly replenish “sweaty” ions, so they often contain only a few essential minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- In contrast, Liquid Light contains a full spectrum of minerals and trace elements, which, although the human body does not sweat out as quickly during sports and needs some of them only in minimal doses, are just as important for its functioning as the more familiar calcium or magnesium.
- Conventional ionic drinks contain higher concentrations of only these fast-sweating minerals.
- Liquid Light is an organic mixture in which it is difficult to determine the exact amounts of each mineral.
- Liquid Light can therefore be taken independently of sporting activity, for example every morning.
- You can also simply mix Liquid Light with another more concentrated solution of minerals that the body quickly sweats out during sport, resulting in a drink with a full spectrum of minerals and trace elements, an ionic drink in the true sense of the word – a drink without added fast energy sources or metabolism boosters.
In specific cases, this product is recommended for use rather for its fulvic acid content. The mixture of organic substances acts on many levels in the human body. ProbA number of scientific studies have been conducted to understand and describe its effects. However, we have very little such data available so far.
Recommended dosage: 2 tablespoons (30 ml) in juice, smoothie or water.
Ingredients: water, complex trace minerals and substances: Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cesium, Chlorine, Chromium, Potassium, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Phosphorus, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Hafnium, Holmium, Magnesium, Indium, Iridium, Cadmium, Cobalt, Silicon, Lithium, Lutetium, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Platinum, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Sulphur, Silver, Sodium, Stontium, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Calcium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium, Gold, Iron.
|Nutritional values||1 serving: 29.6 ml (2 tablespoons)||in 100 ml.|
|Iron||2.8 mg (20%)*||9.3 mg (66%)*|
|Iodine||75 µg (50 %)*||250 µg (166.7 %)*|
|Chromium||4 µg (4 %)*||13.3 µg (33.25 %)*|
* reference intake values
Other ingredients: pure water
Contents: 32 servings
Dietary supplement, not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
There are no reviews yet.