Read more about this product
– High in Omega 3 Fatty Acids EPA/DHA
– Contains phospholipids, triglycerides and astaxanthin.
– Sustainably harvested
– No fishy taste
– Supports heart health
– Helps maintain normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels
– Stimulates brain function and vision
– Contributes to the normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants
– Maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
– Better absorption than fish oil or capsules
– Low Sodium
KIKI’s Krill Oil is encapsulated in Licaps capsules, which offers faster product release and in turn speed the absorption of the oil. They are easy to swallow and will not leave you with any unpleasant shy burps, reflux or aftertaste. KIKI’s Krill Oil is sustainably sourced and harvested in the Antarctic and isolated from environmental contaminants and toxins.
KIKI Health’s Krill Oil is sustainably harvested in the pristine Antarctic waters.
We use low temperatures and efficient fraternisation methods, which results in unwanted salts and contaminants being removed. This concentrated form of krill oil contains choline which helps maintain normal homocysteine metabolism, normal lipid metabolism, and in addition, maintenance of normal liver function. Our Krill Oil contains a significant source of EPA and DHA which are bound to phospholipids, resulting in the oil being more easily absorbed by the body. This ensures prompt delivery to the brain, heart and eyes. An optimal preparation process is used to preserve the krill oil’s natural qualities and ensures its freshness. These easy to swallow Licaps will not leave you with any unpleasant fishy burps, reflux or aftertaste. A beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.