Chlorella Manna™, Chlorella sorokiniana UTEX 1230 (formerly known as Chlorella pyrenoidosa, before it was taxonomically reclassified by the scientific community) is the only plant on the planet that can grow four times larger in less than a day. It contains chlorella growth factor (CGF), which consists of amino acids, beta glucans, nucleic acids, peptides and polysaccharides. These micronutrients work together to synergistically enhance each other’s effects.
This chlorella is unique because of its TruGanic™ growing technology (higher quality than the organic BIO standard)*, and is then carefully dried at a low temperature to preserve its energy, enzymes and other temperature-sensitive elements. Once dried, it is stored in dark glass bottles with a unique metal cap and oxygen absorber, which protects 100% of the nutrients (creating a vacuum). The glass is recycled and recyclable, does not off-gas and does not release toxic gases when melted.
Positive effects of chlorella
- is a helper for those dealing with digestive tract problems
- may be useful for chronic constipation (however, it is necessary to follow a drinking regime)
- supports normal blood formation due to its high iron content and the green pigment chlorophyll, which is structurally similar to human haemoglobin (red blood pigment)
- thanks to its iron content, it helps to reduce the level of fatigue and exhaustion, which is why green foods are used in spring cleanses
- thanks to its iron and β-carotene (provitamin A) content, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- it contains essential amino acids, which our body needs to absorb from the diet because it cannot make them on its own
- thanks to its content of chlorophyll, essential amino acids, iron and other vitamins, minerals and trace elements, it contributes to a feeling of vitality
Method of use
Recommended dosage: Start taking 1/4 teaspoon and gradually increase to 1 teaspoon daily. Add to water only.
Not recommended to be consumed together with vitamin C.
If taking medication, always take chlorella 1 hour apart.
If taking blood thinners (Warfarin), consult a physician and pharmacist when taking chlorella.
Ingredients: 100% Chlorella(Chlorella sorokiniana) with disintegrated cell wall.
This is a very strict US food quality standard that meets at least as strict criteria as BIO. The TruGanic™ standard was created by Jameth Sheridan, a HealthForce physician, to demonstrate absolute purity.
TruGanic™ labeled products must undergo a series of tests to prove that they are 100% free of pesticides, insecticides and herbicides, absolutely GMO-free and have zero radiation. No binders, fillers, isolates, chemical solvents or other additives are used in the manufacturing process. All products are naturally gluten-free.
Health Force ensures the smallest possible carbon footprint and the most environmentally friendly growing practices. It is important to them to support ethical and sustainable farming practices and to purchase as many ingredients locally as possible.
As such, TruGanic™ certified food supplements are designed to achieve the best possible nutritional benefits.
|Nutritional values||1 serving (1 teaspoon =1.5 g)|
|Energy value||21 kJ / 5 kcal|
|of which saturated||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
|β-carotene (provitamin vit. A)||970 µg (10 %*)|
|Calcium||10 mg (1,25 %*)|
|Iron||2,4 mg (17 %*)|
*Reference intake value
Warning: Dietary supplement, not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for children under 3 years of age. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use. Contains moisture absorbers which should be left in the bottle until used.
There are no reviews yet.