BetterYou Vegan Health Spray contains a combination of nutrients scientifically formulated to support vegan health, including vegan D3, vitamin B12, iron and iodine.
The formulation provides fast, effective absorption of nutrients typically underrepresented in vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Contains vegan Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Iron and Iodine
- Perfectly formulated to support vegan and vegetarian diets
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- The Vegetarian Society: Vegan Approved
- 48 daily doses
- Natural mixed berries flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Why Vegan Health Oral Spray?
The spray has been specially formulated to deliver 4 essential vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, bypassing primary processing by the gut. The tiny droplets within the spray absorb quickly into the buccal membrane of the inner cheek, providing fast and effective nutrient uptake.
Our work with Cardiff University has produced a nutritional delivery system that provides an effective and convenient alternative to tablets and capsules.
- Importance of Vitamin D, B12, Iron and Iodine
- The combination of 4 essential vitamins and minerals works to support the body in several ways, including:
- Vitamin D
- Vegan Health Daily Oral Spray uses Vitamin D3V, a 100% plant-origin Vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D supports a normal immune system, contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and supports normal muscle function.
- Vitamin B12
The spray utilises both Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin forms of B12, both of which are directly utilised by the body’s energy pathways Contributes to normal energy metabolism, supports formation of red blood cells and contributes to normal psychological function. IronContributes to the reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal cognition function and supports the formation of red blood cells.
Iodine Supports normal cognitive function, contributes to skin health and normal thyroid function.
Who needs it?
While this supplement has been specifically developed with vegans and vegetarians in mind, even those not following those diets may need to supplement these key nutrients.
Vitamin D and Iodine are predominantly found in dairy and oily fish while vitamin B12 and Iron can be obtained from red meat. If any of these foods are underrepresented in your diet you should consider taking a dietary supplement.