Stress-X Magnesium Powder – Lemon Lime
Non-GMO citric acid, organic cane sugar, natural flavors blend (raspberry, lemon), malic acid, silica, beet (Beta vulgaris) root powder (color), Reb A (stevia leaf extract).
NO KNOWN ALLERGENS. GLUTEN FREE.
Suggested UseMix 1 level tsp. of powder into 4-12 ounces of water and stir until dissolved. Take once or twice daily, with or without food. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two or three servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, take ½ the serving size to test bowel tolerance. Keep dry until use and store in a cool, dry place.100 servings per container.ConcenTrace Trace MineralsHelps maintain healthy magnesium levels†Relaxes muscles after contraction†100-serving and 50-serving sizes availableWhile 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction.Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps and nerve irritability.†Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.†Stress-X Magnesium Powder–and our entire product line–is also backed by our no-risk “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back!” satisfaction guarantee. For additional stress-relieving support, try our Stress-X, a complete nutritional stress & recovery formula with herbs, vitamins, minerals & enzymes.