Osavi – Omega-3 Fish Oil
Softgel food supplement capsule with concentrated and purified fish oil (1000 mg per capsule) containing essential unsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA). Fish oil from pelagic fishes (i.a. anchovies, sardines, mackerel, tuna) sourced from sustainable fishing practices.
To keep your brain and heart-healthy, your body needs enough omega-3 in the form of unsaturated fatty acids such as EPA and DHA. But often we don’t get enough of it in our diet. This may be true of people who don’t like fish or those who don’t tend to eat these sorts of foods by choice. If you don’t get enough Omega-3 through the foods you eat, you can top this up with a supplement. Our Omega-3 fish oil 1000 mg diet supplement is designed to help you do that and make it enjoyable. Natural lemon-flavoured soft gels take care of the fishy aftertaste and make it easy to top up your daily intake. Each soft gel contains 1000 mg of highly concentrated and purified fish oil containing DHA and EPA, and they use oil from sustainably sourced fish sourced from sustainable supplements fishing practices.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Omega-3 fish oil 1000 mg?
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision.
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to the normal function of the heart
What is special about softgels Omega-3 fish oil 1000 mg?
– Special formulation of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derivable from anchovies [Engraulis ringens] oil, sardine [Sardinops sagax sagax] oil, mackerel and/or tuna [Thunnus obsesus] oil from the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean.
– Fish oil from pelagic fishes sourced from sustainable fishing practices (Friend of the Sea and Marine Stewardship Council certificates).
– Highly purified fish oil produced according to GOED monograph (Global organisation of EPA and DHA).
– Rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA Omega 3.
– With a natural lemon flavour to reduce the fishy aftertaste.
– Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).