Osavi – Omega-3 Extra
Highly concentrated and purified fish oil
Softgel food supplement capsule with highly concentrated and purified fish oil containing essential unsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA). Fish oil from pelagic fishes (i.a. anchovies, sardines, mackerel, tuna) sourced from sustainable fishing practices.
OSAVI omega-3 supplements
To keep your brain and heart-healthy, your body needs enough omega-3. If you don’t get this through the foods you eat, you can top this up with a supplement. Our omega-3 food supplement is designed as an enjoyable way to help you do that. Natural lemon-flavoured softgels take care of the fishy aftertaste and make it easy to top up your daily intake. Each softgel contains highly concentrated and purified fish oil containing DHA and EPA, and they use oil from sustainably sourced fish.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Omega-3 EXTRA 1300 mg?
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision.
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to the normal function of the heart
What is special about softgels Omega-3 EXTRA 1300 mg?
– One of the highest doses of omega-3 on the market.
– Special formulation of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derivable from anchovies [Engraulis ringens] oil, sardine [Sardinops sagax sagax] oil, mackerel and/or tuna [Thunnus obsesus] oil from the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean.
– Fish oil from pelagic fishes sourced from sustainable fishing practices (Friend of the Sea certificate).
– Rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA Omega 3.
– Highly purified fish oil produced according to GOED monograph (Global organisation of EPA and DHA).
– With a natural lemon flavour to reduce the fishy aftertaste.
– Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Energy value 85 kJ / 21 kcal
Fat 2 g
of which saturated fatty acids 0.2 g
of which unsaturated fatty acids 1.8 g
Carbohydrates 0.3 g
of which sugars 0 g
of which polyols 0.3 g
of which starch 0 g
Fibre 0 g
Protein 0.5 g
Salt 0 g
Fish oil (TG 36/24) 2000 mg
Omega-3 acids: min. 1300 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) min. 720 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) min. 480 mg
other omega-3 acids min. 100 mg
Omega-3 EXTRA Other Ingredients:
Fish oil from pelagic fishes, shell (fish gelatine, humectant: glycerol, water, natural lemon flavour), antioxidant: D-alpha-tocopherol.
Omega-3 EXTRA Recommended Use:
Recommended daily intake: 2 capsules
Recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle should be carried out to help maintain normal health. Store in a dark and dry place at room temperature, out of the reach of young children.