Do you have a stressful and busy life? Avoid the classic overstimulation that can be caused when you consume large amounts of caffeine. This extraordinary coffee will help you replenish your energy and keep you clear-headed, alert and balanced while feeling good physically.
Ashwagandha & Chaga Adaptogen Ground Coffee Mix Organic was created by blending strong quality coffee with decaffeinated coffee, medicinal chaga mushroom and adaptogenic herbs.
Ashwagandha & Chaga Adaptogen Ground Coffee Mix is a good helper to stay calm even during challenging times.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS DRINK?
- People under stress who desire inner well-being
- Anyone who needs to cope with the demands of everyday life
- those who lack energy
- those who want to support their body
5 INGREDIENTS IN A DELICIOUS CUP
This ground coffee blend was created by blending premium decaffeinated coffee from Peru and strong classic coffee from Honduras. Thanks to this combination of fair trade coffee beans, the drink contains a slightly lower amount of caffeine while maintaining the typically delicious coffee flavour.
The coffee is regularly tested by the producers with a result of zero pesticides. External laboratory tests for mycotoxins are also continually conducted to ensure minimal levels. It is therefore a product of the highest quality.
1 dose contains 75 mg of caffeine.
How this coffee tastes
The way the coffee is roasted has a significant impact on its taste. The longer the beans are roasted, the darker the colour. And it is the resulting colour that gives us a rough idea of how the coffee will taste. There are several types of roasting. Four Sigmatic works with Medium Roast and Dark Roast and we will explain what we mean by these terms.
Some people like to enjoy lighter roasts, which generally provide fruity, caramel and acidic notes; others prefer darker roasts with a fuller body and a bitter component to counteract the acidity of the flavour.
This coffee is MediumRoast.
2) Ashwagandha/Withania somnifera (300 mg)
Withania somnifera or ashwagandha is known as one of the most popular herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. Due to its adaptogenic effects, it helps the body adapt to physical and mental stress. Consumption of this herb contributes to the vitality of the body and mental health. Last but not least, this plant is also used for its antioxidant effects.
What do adaptogens bring us?
Adaptogens improve the ability to withstand changing conditions (i.e. adapt).
3) Chaga / cinder conk (150 mg)
Ironically referred to as the “king of mushrooms” or “the diamond of the forest”, this woody fungus grows on birch and deciduous trees. Russian folk medicine has used it for hundreds of years to promote physical endurance and normal immune system function.
During World War II in Finland, chaga was used to replace the then unavailable coffee for its taste and similar aromatic profile, as well as to ward off fatigue and regain physical strength. And even before that, it was made famous by the inhabitants of a Siberian village who also used it as a substitute for coffee and tea and enjoyed unusually robust health.
What are medicinal mushrooms and what are their benefits?
These mushrooms are natural gems that have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and folk healing for thousands of years.
4) Tulsi / holy basil
This plant, also known as the “Queen of Herbs”, has been used for centuries in Ayurveda as another adaptogenic agent. It contributes to the normal function of the respiratory and immune systems.
5) Eleuthero / Siberian Ginseng
Eleuthero or Siberian ginseng is an adaptogenic root native to Northeast Asia. It has been used for centuries by traditional Chinese medicine, Russian and Korean folk medicine to support stamina, endurance and overall well-being.
HOW TO ENJOY COFFEE?
- Pour 4 teaspoons (21 g) of ground coffee over 3-4 dcl of hot water and prepare in the manner of a French press.
- Can be “enhanced” by adding vegetable milk or natural sweetener.
- For a creamier texture, we recommend adding a little coconut oil or ghee.
- Also try as a chilled drink with ice. It will delight your taste buds as an afternoon drink.
- Take Adaptogen Coffee instead of your usual cup of coffee.
- Drink in the morning or afternoon.
WHY COFFEE WITH MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS?
- All the ingredients used meet the requirements for biocertification in the USA.
- Completely meets the requirements of the VEGAN and KETO diets.
- Contains 75 mg of caffeine.
- Functional mushrooms and adaptogens have many health benefits.
There are no reviews yet.