Cauliflower was named the new ‘IT’ vegetable in 2017 – but that does not halt us from making use of it in recipes in 2019! We know – incorporating cauliflowers to smoothies seems odd, and it is not a frequently listened to component to be made use of in smoothies. Cauliflower adds great heft to your smoothie with no adding much sugar, and it is additional advantages these types of as vitamins and fibre offer a good improve to your shake. It’ll also make your smoothie further creamy and retain you whole for longer.
This recipe will support with your chocolate cravings when acquiring in some critical micronutrients! Tag us on social if you decide to give this recipe a try!
- 2 cups Frozen Cauliflower
- 2 Bananas (frozen)
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Ecosupplements Chocolate Plant-Based mostly or Whey Protein Isolate Protein Powder
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Maca Powder
- Incorporate all substances into a blender
- Mix until finally smooth
- Pour into eyeglasses and take pleasure in!
- Want to make it Mocha – Replace 50 % of the almond milk with chilled coffee.
- Like it Sweeter?- Increase pitted medjool dates
- Never have Maca Powder? Just go away it out or use cinnamon rather.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients: 7 objects